Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shim's Charles City Shower

 
On April 9th Shim had a lovely shower in Charles City hosted by my wonderful Aunt Michelle (above). She made lots of sweet treats for me and the baby to enjoy. I may have over-indulged just a little bit..
Momma (me) and baby (Shim) duck. Aren't they cute? They also light up. I have a feeling Shim will enjoy playing with these ducks in the bathtub for many years to come.
Megan and Amanda also hosted the shower with Michelle. I was a big fan of the owl shower invitations, owl topped diaper cake, and the cakeballs that Amanda made.. yum!
Me & my Momma :)
Old friends are the best.. :) This was also our first time meeting Sarah's baby, Gwen. She is so precious.. and very well-behaved. I was glad and happily surprised that she and her mommy were able to attend our party, considering she was only 2.5 weeks old!
 
It's still hard to believe I will be holding my own in no time at all..
Laura and her mom gave me the sweetest little stuffed owl. It has found an appropriate place of prominence in the baby's room. SO cute! My mom found the cutest line of owl toys for the baby as well. The "activity gym" was something we were looking to get at some point in time but hadn't looked into it yet. This will be perfect for tummy and floor time! Not to mention that it goes with our theme! :)

1 comment: