Sunday, April 10, 2011

36 Weeks


We are in the home stretch! Four weeks to go. I can hardly believe it. Rustin and I are going to try to enjoy these last four weeks. We will also use them to finish up any last minute details. I am feeling great!! My only complaint this week is that sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I am unable to fall back a sleep for an hour or more. I think my mind is just racing with thoughts about our baby. :) I wish I could learn how to turn my mind off sometimes.


Just for fun, here my dad and I are before I left Charles City to head home to Des Moines today. This was my last trip home without baby in tow. My dad has lovingly started to refer to the baby as "Shim". My mom actually spells it S/him because it is a combination of the words she and him. This nickname for baby Nelson has actually stuck and Rustin and I have been using it. Luckily it will have a much nicer permanent name just as soon as Shim is born! It won't be long now.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment