Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Clay County Fair

Last weekend we went to the Clay County Fair in Spencer, IA where my mom is originally from. My aunt and Grandpa still live there so it gave us the chance to visit them as well as spend some time with my cousin Melissa and her boyfriend Brent who came to Spencer for the fair as well. Rustin and I also went to the sprint car race at the fairgrounds on Friday evening. He wants me to let you know that Craig Dollansky picked up the win (for those of you who were wondering) in an exciting A main feature. :)

We purchased a new hat for Emmett at the fair. It was a little too big. They were out of infant sizes so I purchased the child size because it was so darn cute! However, yesterday we got a package in the mail from Grandma Pat who went online and ordered the infant size. I'll have to post a picture sometime soon of how cute he looks in it. :)

Here is a picture of Emmett from his first fair experience.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! Looking forward to seeing him soon!

    Shari

    ReplyDelete