Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What we've been up to...

We attended our first wedding in Charles City. Mommy's cousin Ben got married.



I slept through most of it. I did, however, wake up to dance with my great aunt Rita with the rest of the Rottinghaus' (they say that I am one.. and look it, but also look a lot like Daddy!) to the song "We Are Family". That was a lot of fun. They are a wild bunch. :)

We attended Mom's cousin Melissa's graduation from dental school. That is where I met my great-grandpa Bill. I call him Bampa for short.


 I also met my second cousin Brayden. He is only 2 months and 16 days older than me.


As well as my second cousin Katelyn. She is 2 1/2. We all piled on Bampa's lap for a picture. I promise this was the only time that I wasn't very happy that day, other than when I was hungry of course.


Then we traveled to Wayland where I met my great-grandma Boshart. She was quite sweet on me.


Four generations..


So, that is some of what we've been up to lately. We have been busy and it is hard to get much done around here with me being hungry all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment